Monday, May 6, 2013

I made my Mom a Walking Dead Mother's Day Card

During the mid-season break of Season 2 of the The Walking Dead, my (70 year old) Mom talked me into watching that zombie show...  She promised me I would like it and she wasn't wrong.  It's now my favorite show currently on TV and definitely on my top 5 of all time list. 

In the course of about 3 weeks, DH and I watched all of Season 1 and caught up on Season 2 and by the time it returned from the mid-season break, we were ready.  While the show is on, Mom and I have our own version of The Talking Dead every Monday morning as I drive into work.  We've been a little lost since Season 3 ended, and a lot of our early morning conversations still revolve around TWD.  Although she isn't in love with Norman Reedus like I am, I think she'll appreciate her Walking Dead-themed Mother's Day Card.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment